Long Island Wedding Photographers, Long Island Wedding Photography
I'm Tricia. I'm a Long Island Wedding and Family Photographer.
I get (ridiculously) excited about capturing the most important parts of your lives.
The little details, natural moments that might otherwise go unnoticed, and gorgeous timeless portraits...
A bit about me:
- I have a completely unrealistic fear of escalators.
- I love ladybugs. They mean luck and love, best of all...polka dots!
- I'm a lover of shows & movies; mostly sci-fi (nerdy girl at heart).
- Buffy, Walking Dead, Jessica Jones (to name a few)
- Once upon a time I was a singer/songwriter.
- I also was a theater geek in high school and college, as well as the school newspaper.
- I really like lists.
- I have a love for almost all genres of music, also a propensity to belt out songs randomly, especially on the dance floor!
- Fun Fact Alert! I was on Romper Room when I was 5; I accidentally gave Miss Molly the finger.
- In 2008, I married a literary loving, comic book geek, magician in a DIY/offbeat wedding.
- We're currently working on our fixer upper.
- All while loving (pretty much) every adventure that comes with being a parent.
I've been Wedding Wire rated since 2010 and won the Couples Choice award for 2015.
Hit the contact button to send me a note,
I'd love to get to know you too!